Monday, August 25, 2008

Pure Randomness

I'm sitting at school waiting for class to start and decided I would grace Xanga with my presence.
Today's update will be purely random and in bullet points. My favorite form, of course! And since I'm very random today, I shall put a pic with every bullet point. *Grin* Yes, I'm in that goofy of a mood.


  • I realized this morning that I despise people who don't know how to drive in downtown Phoenix. For those of you who have never been there, downtown is full of one-way streets. I constantly see people going the wrong way. This morning, someone was making an attempt to turn the wrong way down a one way street and we were all honking at him. He was holding us up and when we started honking we waved his hands at us. Gosh, I hope he quickly realized it was a one way street.






  • So, school has officially started. I'm only taking one class this semester, Anatomy and Physiology. I'm sure it will keep me busy though! Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 - 8:30. I checked my professor on www.ratemyprofessor.com, and he got so-so comments. *Sigh* some students said he was really hard. We shall see. This pic by the way, is my actual book cover. Isn't is special? Sheesh, for the $ I spent on it, it should be!



  • I so, so, so want some coffee right now. But I have no cash on me and I'm not about to put $1.75 on my debit card. I could go to Starbucks, but I got a prime parking spot and I'm not going anywhere. My class is right next to the most popular, yet smallest parking lot at the college. It's always a mad house and finding a spot there is like winning the lotto. Ladies and gentlemen, today I won the lotto.






  • Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Paige is going to be a year old soon! I can't believe it. She's getting so big and of course, I think she's adorable. :) I talked to my niece last week, you should of heard Paige in the background. She was talking and giggling. I'm heading back the first weekend in October to celebrate her birthday. Hooray!








  • Becky and I are hitting up Golden Spoon tomorrow. Mmmm...I *heart* Golden Spoon! They are so good. She has a BOGO coupon, which makes it all the more better. I haven't had dinner and that picture is making me HUNGRY!






  • Notre Dame's football season starts in a few weeks! I can't wait. I love me some Notre Dame football and will be cheering them on. Aww..yeah. Let's go Irish! I can't wait for it to cool down, I can bust out my ND hoodie. *Giggle*





  • I watched three scary movies this weekend. I would recommend two of them, but definitely not the third. I watched "30 Days of Night" (recommend), "The Ruins" (recommend). Both of these movies are pretty gory, so if you're not into gore, then don't watch them. Then we watched "Prom Night" (definitely would not recommend). I don't believe in vampires, but 30 Days of Night, FREAKED me out!





  • I am hoping to see this guy on Thursday night. His name is Nick Vujicic. He's AMAZING. I've seen him before, but he's worth seeing again. I won't explain any more, you have to check out his website, www.lifewithoutlimbs.org.



I'm out like a broken lightblub.
And to keep with the randomness of the post, here's a quote about a quote! Hahahahaha!
Quote of the day: "Collecting quotations is an insidious, even embarrassing habit, like ragpicking or hoarding rocks or trying on other people's laundry. I got into it orginally while trying to break an addiction to candy. I kicked candy and now seem to be stuck with quotations, which are attacking my brain instead of my teeth." ~Robert Byrne

No comments: