I have a MAJOR announcement.
If you know me, you know that I'm not the most financially stable person. I have made mistakes in my past that I am still paying for financial wise. However as I have gotten older, I have finally started getting better at my money. I'm not in the clear, but I am doing so much better.
As of October 2nd, I officially have no more credit card debt! Seriously, I have been paying those things down for what seems like forever. And now, I do not have any more credit card debt! I decided I am going to do without credit cards for awhile. I've been living without them for awhile, just paying on the bill. I can't believe it. I still have school loans and a car loan, however, that is it, nothing else!
- Goodbye stupid credit cards.
- Goodbye crazy interest rates.
- Goodbye bill collectors calling me.
- Goodbye to American Consumer Credit, they helped me pay off the credit cards.
- Goodbye, Mr. Visa, you are evil! And you will strangle me no more!