Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

Alright folks, once again, I've been tagged this time by my girl bluemarsupial, aka Rebekah! Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 14-16 random things, facts, habits, goals about yourself. When I'm done, I'm supposed to choosed at least 16 other people to keep the tagging going.


Okay well...let the randomness ensue!

  1. My name is Brandy (if you didn't already know that) and how I got my name is that my dad was drinking Blackberry Brandy when I was born.
  2. My family tree is probably one of the most confusing things ever. If I were to sit down with you and attempt to explain it to you, you would be perplexed. It's like a bunch of scribbles going everywhere.
  3. My closet is coordinated in this manner: short sleeves in order from lightest to darkest, pants in order from lightest to darkest, and long sleeves in order from lightest to darkest.
  4. I am planning on a big, big change happening in the next year.
  5. When I was little, I washed my hair with Baby Oil, because I wanted my hair to be softer. My step-mother was extremely upset with me and it took FOREVER to get it out of my hair.
  6. I am praying about going on a solo mission trip to Bolivia this next summer.
  7. Although not diagnosed, I do believe I suffer from a form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I sometimes can't function if something is not right.
  8. I tutor children on a weekly basis in Spanish.
  9. I speak Spanish to my roomie's cats on a constant basis. :)
  10. I think the sound of my friends laughing is one of the best sounds in the world.
  11. I love to touch things, I think my sense of touch is my strongest sense.
  12. My roomie hates the Yankees, I happen to love them. I will sometimes sport the hat around the house, even if I'm not going anywhere, just to get at her.
  13. I pull my hair out, one strand at a time. It's seen most when I am nervous or mad.
  14. Hand towels that are being used in the kitchen have to be folded a certain way, and I will re-fold them if they aren't the way I like them.
  15. I love when a baby takes hold of my finger and holds on to it tightly, it's the most precious thing.
  16. All of my DVD's and CD's are alphabetized and if one if is out of order, it drives me CRAZY.

So, looking at this list full of random, weird, goal aspirations....I'm a pretty boring person.


Okay....there is no way to tag people here unless I go to everyone's page and tell them. Honestly I don't have time to do that. If you read this and want to participate, then do it! Come back and let me know if you do. I want to read your answers!

No comments: