Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends

I am pretty biased, but I have the greatest friends in the world. I have a lot of surface friends, but a handful of very, very close ones. You know when you're just having a down day, week, month, or whatever...and you honestly and truely think you can't go on another day? I had that this weekend. A friend saw the need, meet the need and made sure to get me out of this funk. And the funk is gone. And for that person taking time out of their day to cheer me up, encourage me beyond belief...I cannot say thank you enough. As I recently stated, I don't tell you enough how grateful I am to have you in my life.


Seriously...


Forever grateful to you, immensely blessed beyond belief by your friendship.


You know who you are....just wanted to put this for EVERYONE to see.


Take note...this is probably the world's shortest blog I have EVER written.

No comments: