Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shaq + Kobe = one mad sheriff

Okay, so the buzz here in Phoenix is all around the rap that Shaquille O' Neal did dissing on Kobe Bryant.




Okay, now, I'm not a fan of the Suns or the Lakers, but I will be honest in saying that this whole Shaq/Kobe thing has gotten way out of control. I'm mean seriously....Shaq, what are we in high school? Can't we just move past all this childish stuff? Aren't you supposed to a professional, a mentor, someone children look up to and want to be like? Shaq was caught in a New York night club doing a free-style rap about Kobe. Now, I thought it would be a fantastic idea to post the lyrics, I've had to bleep some of them out, but I just want to show how immature and unprofessional Shaq is being. I pulled these lyrics off of someone's blog site, not sure how correct they are.


Last week Kobe couldn't do without me
Ya know how I be
Last Week Kobe couldn't do without me

I call myself big but I'm not as good as Biggie
I call myself big cuz I live next to Diddy
Excuse me, Diddy live next to me, so in the hood dawg I feel like B-I-G
Cuz if Biggie was still here, he would be right there, on star island in a mansion somewhere chillin
sitting on about half a billion, cuz me and gunz can buy sh** that's half a billion

Forreal dawg now that's B-I-G, there aint nobody in the world do it bigger than me
That's like a white boy trying to be more n**** than me
That's like a homeless cat having more figures than me

That's like Patrick Ewing having more rings than me
That's like rappers having..cars (inaudible)things than me
That's ...like you saying to yourself you better than me
That's like Kareem saying to himself he better than me
Now stop, think about that, it aint about that, its about B-I-G AKA Shaq
Now that's the difference between first and last place,

Chorus:
Kobe, N****, Tell me how my a** taste
Okay, Kobe, Tell me how my a** taste
Okay, Everybody, Kobe Tell me how my a** taste

I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced
He said Shaq gave a b**** a Mil, I don't do that cause my name Shaquille
I love em, I don't leave em' I got a vasectomy, now I can't breed them

Chorus:
Kobe How my a** taste
Everybody, Kobe how my a** taste
Yeah, you can't do without me
Kobe, You can't do without me (repeat 2 times)
Everybody, Kobe, Tell how my a** taste (Collective)


Well...he's made our sheriff mad here in Maricopa County. One person you do not want to make mad is Sheriff Joe Arpaio, seriously...don't do it. Now, I'm not a fan of Mr. Arpaio, however in the 10 years I've been here, I will agree with him on one thing, taking back the badge he gave Shaq. When Shaq first started with the Suns, he became a special deputy with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Arpaio is quoted as saying, "I want his two badges back," Arpaio told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "Because if any one of my deputies did something like this, they're fired. I don't condone this type of racial conduct."


Shaquille O'Neal


Wow, thank you for that Mr. Arpaio. Seriously, Shaq...it's very unprofessional to diss people in the league. Aren't you like 40 something and isn't it about time for you to retire? Do you seriously not have anything else better to do with your time? Another county in Beford, Virginia, also just took away a badge they had given Shaq as well. Awww....Mr O'Neal, such a bad example you're setting. Tsk, tsk...maybe next time you'll choose to keep your words to yourself. I am looking for Kobe's response on all of this, but everything is video, can't pull that up at work.


Can you clarify a few things for me, Shaq?




  • Now, I fully understand they didn't win the championship, but was it the Suns or the Lakers that were just in the NBA finals? Oh that's right, it was the L-A-K-E-R-S.


  • Oh and did I miss the part in the article that says you were on the U.S. Olympic basketball team? I know I saw Kobe Bryant's name on there, but I must of missed your name. Oh that's right...you're not on the team this year.


  • It seems like when you came to Phoenix, you said you were going to get the Suns a championship. Now, as stated earlier I'm not a fan of the Suns, but I live in Suns Country, so I'm around it all the time. I don't recall the Phoenix Suns going to the championship this year.

No comments: