Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here a Paige, There a Paige

Everywhere a Paige, Paige. So...I'm quite biased, but figured it was time to post some current pictures of my SUPER ADORABLE great niece, Paige. My niece says she's popped two teeth. I can't wait to see her again, she will be 6 months old April 1.


CharliePaige


My goofy nephew, Charlie, taking "Myspace" pics with Paige.


DomPaige


Dominique and Paige


JessePaige


1st Swimsuit


Paige3


As of right now, this one is my favorite. I love her grin in this pic!


PaigeEaster


1st Easter dress


RosiePaige


This my niece, tell me Paige does not look like her momma!


Her momma fills my heart with so much love. I thought my heart couldn't hold anymore love for her...until she became a mom. She is an amazing mom and Paige is a great baby because she is surrounded by so much love. And now...Paigey has got EVERY single one of us wrapped around her finger, especially her daddy. Can't you tell...she's a daddy's girl to the max!


PaigeNick1


Have a great day!


B-Squared



No comments: