Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Yeah so it's 4 days into the new year. Work with me people, I do not have a computer at home, so I can't get on as much as I would like. Between checking it at work, the library, and Jason's house, I'm able to keep up on my emails. Oy vei! I am so missing my computer. I am waiting for it to get fixed, but need to save for a new one. And worst yet, I start school in a week and no computer. One of my classes is an internet class. But I was told I could use one of the many needed computers at the Dewey's house if needed. Hooray for them!

How was your New Year's? I spent it with Jason and his family. We didn't do anything big, we did watch Kindergarten Cop. That made his day, I think. We listened to the Blazers game and watched 5 minutes worth of fireworks at Tempe Town Lake. I was wondering if I could stay up until midnight, I usually can't. But between the tea I had at dinner and the Chai tea I had from Starbucks, the mix of caffeine kept me up well past midnight, 3 a.m. to be exact! I haven't done that in awhile, but only slept 3 1/2 hours, waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30 a.m. Yes, I'm strange, I can actually function on very little sleep. But New Year's night is when I crashed, I feel asleep at 7:30 p.m. to make up for the sleep I had missed. Oh well.

Since we have moved buildings and I'm now in a cubicle, I've decided it's so time to update pictures in my workspace. The ones I have are just older and I'm ready for some new ones. Unfortunately, most of my pictures are on my computer, which isn't working. But I have some in my camera and on my Shutterfly website. I need to download some and print them up. Since I'm here so much, I definitely need to have something to look at when I'm staring off into space.

I went to Ikea and got everything needed for my bed, so tomorrow I shall be moving my room around, setting up the new bed set. I'm excited, I can't wait to get rid of the sun, moon, stars theme on my bed. I was going to paint a wall, but found it not worth it, if I might be moving in April. I love Ikea. Love them!

Anyways, that's all I have for now.

Have a fantastic day!

Brandiesel

Quote of the day: "Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it throughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Anything half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads." ~Lord Chesterfield

No comments: