Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blasted summer cold!

Oh man, in my last post, I posted that I thought I was getting sick. Well, I did. Full blast. This stupid cold has put me out of comission almost a week now and wound up taking 2 1/2 days off of work because of it. I am still feeling pretty badly, but I have to function. I can't go anymore without functioning with my normal life. I really need to get some immune boosters going. I am sick way too much! Sophie, a girl who was also in California for the wedding is sick as well. I talked to my cousin and she said three of my cousins are starting to get sick. Oy vei! Our Cali trip has messed us up!


That's all I really want to report on now. I wanted to do the rest of the post of pictures from California. ***Note: To people who were with me in CA, I am in the process of making you CD's of all the pics taken. But for now, you can save the ones I'm posting till I get the CD out. These aren't even half of the pictures!***


DSCF1017


My cousin, Dominique


DSCF1020


My cousin, Brittany


DSCF1018


My cousin, Stephanie, and her niece, Lexy (Brittany's baby)


DSCF1035


We tied ribbons on lots of glasses! There was over 100.


DSCF1047


My cousins Pete and Danny


DSCF1066


My cousin, Billie, and her boyfriend, Troy.


DSCF1039


My niece, Rosie, (the bride to be) and Sophie


DSCF1074


My adorable pregnant niece.


DSCF1088


Kevin and my nephew, Charlie, taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.


DSCF1087


My cousin, Joey. He didn't want me taking his picture.


DSCF1104


She made a beautiful bride!


DSCF1106


This is a picture of the back of her dress, it was beautiful!


DSCF1126


My niece, Sarah and I. She actually started crying when she saw me. It had been a long time since she's seen me.


DSCF1142


Nick and Rosie cutting the cake.


DSCF1166


My closest cousin, Billie. We grew up together and I'm only 7 months older than her.


DSCF1172


What's a trip to California without going to the beach? This is Newport Beach.


DSCF1178


My cousin Pete, his wife Jenny, their two boys, Ben and Joey.

No comments: