Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Thoughts

I feel like I have so much to blog about, but my head is too jumbled to write a decent blog. Oh I have a serious blog to write, but I just don't feel like putting it out on here, just yet. So, instead, I'm going to just amuse you (Well, mostly myself) with pure randomness in my favorite style of writing: BULLET POINTS. :D

  • Last day of school for the semester is Monday. Wow, I survived this semester! I am hoping to get a B in the class. I just recently slipped to a high C. I want to bring it back up to a B. Math did not defeat me this semester! Hopefully I never have to take a Math class again.
  • I move in 37 days! HOLY COW! It's coming fast, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I hit a road block today, twice, in fact, regarding moving. God will provide, I have to remember that. The date is set for June 11th, hoping it stays that way. I am praying I find a decent job, possibly out of government.
  • Car accident that occurred in February is still pending, there has been no resolution. One good thing, Chase, my previous lien holder, is showing my car is fully paid off. Woot! Still waiting for my deductible back as well as a refund from my extended warranty. I am hoping at least the refund comes soon. My deductible is not even close to coming.
  • Since school will be out after Monday, that means I will have a social life again. Hit me up if you want to hang out!
  • I am secretly hoping for something before I leave AZ. Sadly, I'm pretty sure there is ZERO chance of it happening.
  • I think I want to volunteer at a women's shelter when I move back to Indiana.
  • Looks like I'm going to be staying with my dad for the time being when I do move back. It will be weird, I haven't lived with him since I was 2. 
  • Some relationships in my life, I really have to work hard to keep around. The old Brandy liked to walk away from everything, everyone. The new Brandy is really trying to make a change. *Sigh* It's not easy.
  • I really miss Jersey Shore (the show). But recently decided that I like Mob Wives. I also watched The Voice tonight since everyone is talking about it. Decided I like that one as well!
  • My mood currently: tired. Not just lacking sleep and the fact that it's late. Just tired...of everything.
  • Due to having so much homework (online), I haven't been so faithful about my unplugged days. Sunday, I'm starting fresh since I am done with homework.
  • Francesca (my car) is so in need of a bath.
  • From a friend's prompting on her blog, I've been diving back into the Word lately. It's been awesome and I'm so glad we are on this journey together. 
Okay, I think I am done with my random thoughts and going to bed. Night y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of changes for you. I like change and I am looking forward to a change of location. Of course Father knows best so will wait for His direction. I have not been writing very much lately. We went to a Pow Wow this afternoon. We stayed long enough for the grand processional. I will post at heartnsole. (: