Thursday, April 1, 2010

This I'm sure of...

I'm not sure what my future may bring.
I'm not sure what will happen next month, next week, or tomorrow even.
I'm not sure if I will have a job in 5 weeks.
I'm not sure how to budget even more when I get a pay cut and a furlough (if I keep my job).
I'm not sure I will pass Chemistry and/or Math this semester.
I'm not sure if I am attending school next semester.

I have a lot of unsures going on right now. But I'm not worried about a single thing. Because as many unsures I have in my life, I am most definitely sure about this:
God is faithful and His love is better than life. His love surpasses every single worry I have. Why has it taken me so long (almost 8 years into my walk) to be able to write that? Not just to write that, but to believe it as well? It's because I started saying "Yes" to God instead of "No" or "Not right now".

It's amazing what a change of thinking will do to a person.
:D

No comments: