Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Uh huh...

So, I was at the grocery store today and saw something that completely stopped me in my tracks...There he was, I couldn't believe it was him. Walking towards me was the one and only The King! Yes, that's right, uh huh, Elvis was in the Fry's building! I wanted to bust out in one of his songs, but contained myself. Lol, it wasn't Elvis, but man, it sure looked like him! I giggled to myself the rest of the time I was in the store. It made my day.


He looked like this, but had glasses on.


Oh wait, wait, I found him!


That's what the guy looked like and you were wondering why I was giggling. Heehee. Yes, I get amused by the slightest things, I know.



Okay, I'm done posting Elvis pictures. So, how ya be? I be pretty much fantastic. So, on to Thanksgiving. It was an awesome time visiting my family. My great niece is so cute. She's such a sweetie, she just sits there and smiles and coos. She definitely got her momma's personality. There were a few days that weren't so awesome, but I managed to survive. I filled out a survey yesterday that asked what I did three nights ago. My answer? Broke up a fight between two men, literally. But I'm not going to get into the details, they are too long. Yes, I broke up a fight on Friday night between two men and yes, I had somewhat of a nervous breakdown on Saturday. That's all I'm going to divulge for now. The people who need to know about the details, know them.


Sitting in Psychology class, I had my theory confirmed. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Yes, all of you probably know I'm crazy anal about many things, but Dr. D. confirmed it for me. He even said it sounds like I have a slight case of it. I show symptoms. Oh joy! How fun is that? This semester is almost over. Hooray! I'm so ready to be done. This week is busy, I have three tests to do this week. One is Spanish tonight, I have to make up the one I missed last week in Psychology tomorrow, and I get the chance to retake one test that I didn't do so hot on. I have to do that one on Friday. In between all this studying I have to do, I have a wedding to attend on Thursday at Central. I even got myself a hot date, Jason is joining me at the wedding. *Grin*


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...at Brandy and Lisa's house. I got the urge to decorate. Granted our tree isn't up yet, Lisa puts that up every year and I decorate the house. Lol, we don't even have a tree! We need to buy a new one. Ours had been handed down to us and was beginning to look like a Charlie Brown tree, so we gave it to Goodwill. We shall get another one, but it has to be fake as I'm allergic to pine trees. *Shrugs*. Looking at my Christmas stuff, I might have a little obsession with snowmen. They are all over the place in my apartment. Every year I buy an ornament for myself. It's just something I do. Now that Paige is here, I'm going to carry on that tradition to her and begin to buy her an ornament every year. I've already purchased her Baby's First Christmas one while I was in Cali. I want to go Christmas caroling this year. I've never done it before. Anybody wanna come with me? Right now, my singing posse consists of....ME! My roomie says I'm crazy and to have fun with that. It will be fun, I think....If not caroling, I want to get some people to do something...maybe taking blankets to homeless people? YES!! We can give them blankets while we sing Christmas carols to them! Perfect!!


Ah, I'm a smidgy hyper today. I'm not sure why, but it always makes me feel good when I realize how much God loves me. My church hunt still continues. Jason and I are hitting up Real Life Christian Church on Sunday. They just opened the end of October, it should be fun!


Okay, have a fantastic and wonderful day!


Smooches!


Bran


Quote of the day: "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." ~Roy L. Smith

No comments: