Sunday, February 15, 2009

In case you didn't get the memo...

Meaning you don't have me on Myspace or Facebook. I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for many years now. Last night, I finally got brave enough to go through the process. As we arrived at Club Tattoo last night, I told my friend I was going to vomit. Nerves majorly kicked in the second I pulled in the parking lot. I definitely thought I was going to chicken out. But, Kristine was there to hold my hand through the entire process. Here it is:


100_0412


"I am His", meaning I belong to God with the scripture of Malachi 3:17-18. "They will be mine," says the Lord Almighty, "in the day when I make up my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not." As of right now, it's still a little tender, but definitely not red anymore.


Anyways, I've got some people looking at my resume trying to help me finesse it. I would like to start applying for jobs soon in OR. Arizona's economy, especially the state's economy, is getting horrible. Every day we get new emails about how AHCCCS is trying to cut the budget. I have to give them credit, they cutting spending any way they can in order to save jobs. Other state agencies have already started laying people off. But our director knew the budget downfall was coming over a year ago. He started taking measures to cut costs back then. I think that helped us a lot, but my agency still have $1.7 million dollars to cut. They did say that if they start laying off, it would go by seniority. *Wipes sweat off brow* I don't have to worry for awhile, because in my position I'm a PSE IV (abbreviated) and they would lay off people who are PSE's I first and work their way up.


I shall keep you updated.

No comments: