Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random blog

Different stuff to talk about today. I'm gonna summarize it all up in bullet points, cause you know me and my love for bullet points.



  • I found out some interesting information on Monday night. I won't reveal it, because it will be revealed eventually. But let's just say I have a date for Christi's wedding. *Grin*
  • I got a flu shot yesterday and noticed last night when I took the band-aid off that my arm was hot. Well when I woke up this morning, I have a nice, purple bruise from the shot. It's a big bruise and I can't ever remember bruising when I got the flu shot.
  • This past weekend was my last weekend at Central. I haven't been attending since the beginning of October, but I was still there teaching the kids because they were so short of volunteers. I am still looking for a new church home. Hopefully I will find one before January. That's my goal.
  • I have to sit down and write a paper for Spanish, IN Spanish. Bleah. It has to be about 3-4 pages. It's due in a few weeks. I am not motivated to do it.
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. Doesn't it always seem that January - October go so slow and then the holidays creep up on us so fast?? I'm going to California for Thanksgiving to spend it with my niece, nephew, and cousin. I can't wait!
  • Today's date is November 7th, and our weather has yet to cool down. It's still in the 90's during the day. *Sigh* I'm ready for cooler weather.
  • I wasn't able to post on November 2nd, but that was my five year anniversary of being baptized. I've come a long way. Markie called and sung Happy Birthday to me like he does every year. He does that twice a year, he's the best!
  • Funny thing about Mark, we've been friends for a little over 4 years now. We met online, and have NEVER met each other. We are pretty good friends, and we talk about 1-2 times a month on the phone. Maybe one day, we will meet, lol!
  • Kaysie and I are going to make a date to go see the Titanic exhibition at the AZ Science Center. It will be quite fun.
  • Our patios are being remodeled at the apartment, it was a lovely day yesterday with all the pounding. Not really. But the workers will continue to work on them today. Oh how fun to be working from home while all the pounding is going on.

Anyways, I should go. Have a great day!


Quote of the day: "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." ~Irish Proverb


Scripture of the day: "Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm." ~Jeremiah 32:17


No comments: