Monday, September 5, 2005

9/5/05

Okay, so this is my first entry. Hooray! It seems as this is the hippest thing to do right now. I've never been good at keeping a journal, but I'm going to try. Let me start by telling you who I am. My name is Brandy and I currently live in Arizona. I am a believer in God and my life hasn't been the same since I found Him. I work full time for the government and I'm currently a part-time student working towards a degree in education. Like, I've stated before, I'm a pretty normal person. Although we all have our own dysfunctions. I'm sure you'll be hearing about those more down the road. The way that I write is the way that I am, my brain is usually going 100 miles a minute and I love being goofy. I love to laugh!
Today is my day off, yippee! It's Labor Day, so most of you have today off, hopefully. I've got a nasty summer cold right now. Those are the worst!!! I've had it for one week today and I can't seem to shake it. Let's see, what else is going on? I am currently house-sitting for someone's cats. I am at my apartment right now, because I can't do my homework on their computer for some reason. I'm currently taking online classes and I can't get the link to pull up. I should be doing homework right now, but as you can see, I'm not! My roommate is currently at work, which is a good thing! I love her to pieces, but she loves to talk and seems to do it the most when I'm on my laptop trying to do my homework. I don't understand it, but she talks, talks, talks....
So anyway, I went and hung out at Reed's house last night along with Becky and Nicole. We had a good time, we ate and watched Napolean Dynamite. Okay, okay...last night was my first time seeing that movie, I didn't get what the big deal is about that movie. I look at movies in this way: Would I invest money in that DVD? The answer to Napolean Dynamite is probably not! Let me know what you think about the movie. Everyone says I need to see it again to see how funny it is.
By the way, I'm acting like you know who Reed, Becky, and Nicole are. How silly of me...Reed works at my church in the Children's Ministry. He just came back to complete a 15 month internship. He's a great guy, very fun to be around. Becky is an awesome gal! I love her to pieces. We met in a Bible study that we attend on Thursday nights. She has definitely become an awesome friend. I'm so glad God crossed our paths. She is leaving in January to go to college at Ozark Christian College. I will miss her, but I know we'll keep in touch. Nicole is another awesome gal! I used to work with her mom at the church, and I'm glad I'm getting to know her better! She's way cool. So, I think that is all for now. I really should do some homework. Once, I figure how to post some pictures, I'll put some up of me and other pictures that are awesome. Have a great day!